SRI LANKA - VISA - ETA
HOW TO APPLY FOR AN ETA
1. Fill out the online form below
The online form below makes an immediate request for a Sri Lankan ETA. If you would prefer a Sri Lankan tourist Visa actually stamped into your passport then click here.
2. Make the online payment
Next you can pay online for your order and then submit it for immediate processing. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
3. We will process your order immediately
The processing is done within the day and you will receive the official ETA by email.
4. Print and take with you
After receiving the email you can print the ETA and show it upon arrival at the Sri Lankan border/airport.
ETA-Visa on Arrival Application Form
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ETA
1. All ETA holders should be able to prove
(1) A round trip ticket to show at the port of entry in Sri Lanka (only if you are travelling by air).(2) Evidence of sufficient funds to cover your expenses in Sri Lanka.
2. Holder of ETA
should not engage in any form of employment, paid or unpaid, or in any trade or business other than specified in the ETA, during the period of his/her stay in Sri Lanka.
3. You agree that
your credit card(s) will be billed immediately after submission of your application. for the requirement fee of your application £35.00.
4. By submitting this form
you do authorize the Department of Immigration of Sri Lanka to contact you via e-mail, messaging, or any other electronic or non-electronic means of communication if there is nesesary to be contacted.
SRI LANKA - VISA - ETA - PRICES
Double Entry Tourist ETA
Same day service
Consular fee : £XX + VAT
Handling fee : £XX + VAT
Valid for 30 days
NOTE : The ETA application and confirmation usually arrives on the same day however for some applications or nationalities it may takes up to 2 working days.
PAYMENT METHODS -
3 ways to pay
- It is an Electronic Travel Authorization granted online through the web based visa system by Sri Lankan Immigration Department.
- An ETA is issued only for Short Visits to Sri Lanka for Tourism and Transit purposes. It is issued for 30 days period but can also be extended up to 6 months.
- Once your ETA visa application is submited and paid, your order will start to process and you will receive your ETA visa Authorisation via the provided email on the form, which you need to print and show at the Sri Lankan borders upon arrival.
- Please allow 2 working days for your ETA to be processed and e-mailed back to you. Some applications may take up to 5-6 days.
- Yes the fees are all inclusive, including our service fee, ETA processing fee. There is no extra costs than those stated on your ETA application form.
- All ETA holders should be able to prove evidence of sufficient funds to cover your expenses in Sri Lanka. Also a round trip ticket to show at the port of entry in Sri Lanka (only if you are travelling by air)
- ETA can be obtained even before booking your ticket.
- If you have applied for an ETA, you can inquire through this site to find out its current status. You will need to have your Reference Number in order to make this inquiry.
- If you already possess a valid Residence Visa or Multiple Entry Visa, a new ETA application cannot be lodged until that visa expires or is cancelled.
- ETA is valid for six months and a new ETA cannot be obtained using the same passport until that ETA expires. If you lose the passport, which contains the valid ETA, you may apply for a new ETA by paying the relevant fee again.
- You cannot obtain a new ETA while being in Sri Lanka irrespective of whether your ETA is valid or expired.
- If your ETA application is not approved we investigate and find out why we will apply for your visa at the Sri Lankan Embassy in London. (Fees will be changed as they charge more for their services)
- Unfortunately once an application has been submitted it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you prefer not to pay online by cards or Paypal you can call us and we will send you a bank transfer invoice. You can also pay in our office by cheque/Postal orders or cash.
- Once an application is submitted processed and payment is made, you cannot cancel the transaction and the payment cannot be reimbursed. Therefore, please ensure that you enter your personal details correctly. If you have made an error, it is important that you correct it before confirmation. Once you have confirmed the details, your electronic payment card (credit card/e-commerce enabled debit card) will be debited for the non-refundable service charge. If you find out later that you have made a mistake, then you will have to submit a new application and pay the relevant fee again.
Visa24 is not affiliated with the government of Sri Lanka. If you want to apply for a visa directly with the Sri Lanka Embassy, you can make an appointment to go in person.
Click here for the Sri Lanka Embassy website in the United Kingdom.