INDONESIA - BUSINESS VISA
How To Make An Application
Download the visa form
Download the visa application form from this web page. The form can be downloaded by clicking here. You can then save it to your computer.Download Application
Fill out form by hand
Print out and begin filling in the form with a black pen. If you have any questions regarding the form, please call us for advice free of charge. We are more than happy to help you.
Send it to us
Send the application and your passport to us along with any additional documents mentioned on the form. It is best to post it using a secure service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery or another courier company.
What To Include In An Application
Which must have at least one blank page and be valid for six months beyond the entry date.
2. One passport sized colour photograph
On a white background, taken within the last six months.
3. Completed Visa Application Form
4. Evidence of financial means
The applicant must provide a copy of a recent bank statement showing a minimum credit of 35.00 per day of stay.
5. Original Letter of introduction
From the applicants UK employer, signed document on company letterhead indicating the duration and purpose of travel. It should list a contact name and address at the host company, and observe moral and financial responsibility for the applicant. Also applicant full name and passport number.
6. A letter of invitation
From the company in Indonesia, a copy is acceptable, must be on company letterhead, signed by a company officer with contact details included. It should introduce the applicant, detail the purpose and duration of the trip,and note the source of financial responsibility while in Indonesia.
7. For multi-entry applications only
A copy of the approval from the Indonesian Immigration department must be supplied.This should be arranged through the inviting or host organisation in Indonesia. (If attending a conference or seminar, please also provide a letter of invitation from the organiser(s), setting out details, including nature, duration and programme of the event.)
VISA APPLICATION FORM
Download, print & fill out the form.
Indonesia Business Visa - Important Information
- 1. Passport which must have at least one blank page and be valid for six months beyond the entry date.
- 2. One passport sized colour photograph,on a white background, taken within the last six months.
- 3. A completed application form.
- 4. An original letter of introduction from the applicants UK employer, signed document on company letterhead indicating the duration and purpose of travel. It should list a contact name and address at the host company, and observe moral and financial responsibility for the applicant. Also applicant full name and passport number.
- 5. A letter of invitation from the company in Indonesia, a copy is acceptable, must be on company letterhead, signed by a company officer with contact details included. It should introduce the applicant, detail the purpose and duration of the trip,and note the source of financial responsibility while in Indonesia.
- 6. Evidence of financial means. The applicant must provide a copy of a recent bank statement showing a minimum credit of 35.00 per day of stay.
- 7. For multi-entry applications only, a copy of the approval from the Indonesian Immigration department must be supplied.This should be arranged through the inviting or host organisation in Indonesia.
- (If attending a conference or seminar, please also provide a letter of invitation from the organiser(s), setting out details, including nature, duration and programme of the event.)
INDONESIA - BUSINESS VISA - PRICES
NOTE : If it is important for you that the application begins processing at the embassy the day we receive it then we need to receive the application between 9.00am and 9.30am on a working day. If we receive the application outside of this window then the application can not be submitted until the next working day.
You will need one photograph
Please supply one photograph with your application. It does not need to be affixed to the application, but just left loose in the envelope along with the rest of documentation.
Your photograph needs to be exactly 45x35mm. This is the standard passport photograph size and can be obtaining from the majority of the photo booths in the country.
The photo needs to have taken with the last 3 months. If you use the same photograph that is in your passport then your application would not be accepted.
The photo-print should be clear and with a continuous tone and printed on proper photographic paper.
Is it acceptable?
The embassy has strict guidelines regarding what they consider to be an acceptable passport. If they deem it unacceptable the application will be aborted and you may lose your application fee.
It should also meet the following conditions:
Valid from/to 6 months
The passport should be valid for at least another 6 months. If it is due to expire before then, you will need to get a new passport. Additionally, if the passport was issued less than 6 months ago, you will need to include your previous passport with the application.
The passport needs to have two completely free pages facing each other in order that the visa can be stamped in. If you do not have two pages side by side then you will need to get a new passport.
Country : UK passport
You must hold a valid UK passport in order to apply under the standard conditions. If you hold another type of passport, please see the additional documentation section on this page to find out what else you need to include.
POSTING THE APPLICATION
Where to post it?
When you have gathered all of the required documents together you can send the application to us by any method you wish. We recommend using Royal Mails special delivery services or if you prefer another courier service that’s fine too. If you live close by, you can consider bringing it in to our offices in person. Regardless of the method, if we receive the application before 9.20am on a week day, we can begin processing that day. You should send the full visa application package to :Visa 24 36 Old Jewry, 6th Floor,
Becket House, London EC2R 8DD
PAYMENT METHODS -
3 ways to pay
GETTING YOUR VISA BACK
There are three different ways to receive your passport and visa when the process is complete. You can select the option on the order form that you download and print out from this web page. The options are:
- Cash : You can pay by cash upon submission or collection of your passport. You can also send us the cash payment with your application, we would then recommend sending this via recorded mail.
- Cheque: You can include a cheque or postal order with the application making it payable to VISA 24.
- Bank Transfer: You or your company can pay by bank transfer by choosing ?Bank Transfer? on the payment options on our order form. You will then receive an email from us with our bank details and an itemised invoice.
- If we receive your application by 9.45 then it will be submitted the same day.
- This would then be the first processing day in the process.
- If you are sending your package with Royal Mail, you must use the 9am delivery option for the application to go in the same day.
- This is dependant on your choice of visa. please refer to our visa list for more details on our selection of visa types and validity periods.
- Double Entry Visas allow you to enter twice within 6 months whilst Multiple Entry Visas are valid for either 6 months or 12 -24 months starting from the date it was issued.
- Single Entry Visa means that you are allowed to enter the country once and Multiple Entry Visa means you can enter the country multiple times from the date your visa starts until the date your visa expires.
- You will need to send us a valid passport.
- The visa will be applied to your passport, so please make sure you have 2 free pages on your passport before you apply.
- You are advised to send your application by a secure method such as Special Delivery or courier.
- For urgent service, you must get your passport to us before 9:00 am using Royal Mail 9:00 am Special Delivery, courier of your choice, or you can drop off your application in person.
- We are unable to submit your application to the Embassy after 10:00 am.
- You will find the delivery options on the order form.
- You can either collect it from our offices or have a courier/friend pick it up.
- This is a total of the processing time and the delivery time combined.
- If you use normal turnaround you should expect your passport back within a week and a half.
- If you travel in less than 14 days, please use the Express Service.
- Yes, it is all inclusive, there are no extra costs except those ones stated on our website and order form.
- Our Prices include the Embassy Fee, Service Fee and VAT.
- However you will need to pay for the delivery option of your choice.
- If you want your passport returned to you sent by post, please see our order form for more options.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your postal address or fax number in your request and we will send you the form.
- Alternatively call us free of charge on 08000845037 Mon-Fri 9am ? 5.30pm.
- If you should cancel your application after it has been submitted, it can take up to 3-4 days for the embassy to release it.
- Please note that Visa24 will not charge a service fee for a cancelled application, however fees charged by the Embassy will still apply.
- If you have problems with the online visa application form you can download and fill the PDF visa application form provided.
Visa24 is not affiliated with the government of Indonesia. If you want to apply for a visa directly with the Indonesia Embassy, you can make an appointment to go in person.
Click here for the Indonesia Embassy website in the United Kingdom.